The vertical window equipped with Natural Smoke and Heat Exhaust ventilator S.H.E.V. "SunSmoke 2000V-EVO", made with the characteristics specified in the standard (UNI EN 12101-2: 2004), with CE Certificate No. 0497/CPR/4602 pursuant to the Construction Products Directive 89/106/EEC, as amended by the Directive (CPD) 93/68/EEC, European Regulation (CPR) 305/2011/EU, consists of:
- Extruded profile frame and sub-frame made of natural anticorodal aluminium alloy EN-AW 6060 T4-T5-T6 (UNI EN 12020-2: 2008), assembled by caulking, complete with special hinges, snap-in seal gasket and aerstop gasket made of EPDM Class M1 F1 (UNI EN 13501-1: 2009), including installation accessories.
- Patented telescopic structure supporting the opening system made of CNC press-bent steel sheet, thickness 2-3 mm, FE 360 D S235J2 (UNI EN 10025: 2009), laser processed and powder coated with enamel RAL 2010
- No. 1 4-stage DOUBLE ACTING telescopic cylinder, 1st stage 80-100 mm bore, 2nd stage 63 mm bore, 3rd stage 50 mm bore, 4th stage 32 mm bore with decelerator, (enables opening and reclosing from the ground by remote box)
- Cylinder overall dimensions 40 cm (SHEV 700-1000), 45 cm (SHEV 1001-1300), 57 cm (SHEV 1301-1600)
- High-pressure CO2 cylinder - 20 gr
- SELECTOR thermal valve with thermo-sensitive element and standard calibration at 68 °C (93°-141°-182° available on request) that is remotely operable by means of pyrotechnic or electromagnetic actuator provided separately, controlled by a dedicated manually operated (emergency button) or automatically operated (smoke detection system) control unit or by the existing cylinders box with manual valve.
- Telescopic cylinder supply tubes - selector valve made of PTFE with thin wall covered with AISI 304 stainless steel double wire braid
- Manual opening from the outside for maintenance and periodic inspections
- Lock in fully open position carried out by the selector valve to prevent accidental closing under the action of the wind in the event of fire
FRONT COVERAGE MASKING obtained from original synthesis multi-wall polycarbonate flat plate (type LEXAN®, Makrolon®) anti-hail reinforced, UV protected to minimize the tendency to yellowing over time. Transparent colour. Thickness 16 mm, weight 2.8 kg/m2, Class B-s1-d0 (UNI EN 13501-1:2009). Fitted with prepainted/aluminium perimeter press-bent flashings B/G 8/10, DX51D Z150 AN (UNI EN 10346:2009 ASTM A653). Equipped with aerstop seal gasket made of EPDM, Class M1 F1 (UNI EN 13501-1:2009), including installation accessories.
- Classification: Reliability Re300, Opening under load SL0, Low enviroment temperature T (00), Wind load WL1500, Heat resistance B300
- Thermal transmittance (Ug) ≤ 1,80 W/m2K
- Thermal transmittance (Uf) ≤ 7,00 W/m2K
- Thermal transmittance (Uw) ≤ ___ W/m2K (from 2.41 to 3.21)
- Light transmittance (LT%) ≤ 60
- Solar factor (SF%) ≤ 62
- Transparency coefficient (SC%) ≤0.71
- Acoustic insulation (dB) ≤ 18
- Opening angle = 90°
- Clear span cm B/H ____x____ L
- SGA (Av) m2 _____
- SUA (Av) m2 _____
Accessories: 24 Vdc pyrotechnical, 24 Vdc electromagnet, single zone SHEV control unit 2A-1-1 PSM glass break button, CO2 (NF).